Sales Force Effectiveness Manager - Madrid, Spain
Scope of the job
Galapagos is unstoppable and our commercial team is ready to take off in Spain as well. For this reason, we are looking for someone to take the lead and become our first Commercial Excellence Manager (Spain).
As our Commercial Excellence Manager (Spain), you will mainly interact with the local Sales, Market Access and Medical Teams, along with the CI&E Global (Sales Effectiveness Lead/CRM, Business Analytics Lead Commercial Training Lead and Omnichannel Lead).
- Account Planning Methodology
- CRM Local Responsible
- IFT Effectiveness Metrics
- Analytics Platform Lead
- Competitive Intelligence (Local Insights)
- Cross-Functional Collaboration KPIs (IF)
- Sales Force Sizing & Territory Alignment
- Segmentation & Targeting / Call Planning (Accounts & HCPs)
- Sales Targets Setting
- Incentives Compensation
- Commercial Competencies Framework (Coaching, Selling Skills, Negotiation, etc.)
- o Business Oriented
- o Strategic Thinking
- o Cross-Functional Approach
- o Influence & Leadership
- o Accountability
- Experience in biotech-pharma and ideally other regulated industries.
- Demonstrated track record with SFE matters such as, but not limited to, CRM, SF sizing, territory alignment, targeting & segmentation and incentive management
- Hands-on experience with Veeva CRM packages and knows how to set-up & implement systems across multiple countries in order to allow a fully integrated multi-channel approach
- Proven ability to analyse markets and competition
- Proven ability to recognize and interpret business issues/opportunities and recommend solutions through analysis.
- Ability to effectively communicate technical and qualitative information to executives in all functional areas through interpersonal, verbal, and written channels
- Experienced in successful cross-functional teamwork
- Experience in vendor selection and management
- Experience in Training and Coaching roles into a Commercial environment is required
- Strong communication, influencing and presentation skills
- Hands-on self-starter with proven experience to shape the function in close collaboration with the commercial teams
- Ability to work in a fast pace and growing organisation and deliver quick wins as well as future vision and roadmaps
- Team player that effectively interacts with cross-functional stakeholders at multiple levels
- Excellent communication in Spanish and English
Who are you?
What’s in it for you?
You will be part of a fast growing and amazing company. As ‘make-it-happener’ you will get all the support you need to make your job successful. At Galapagos we aim to recruit the best people, who stand out among their peers, with integrity and excellent interpersonal and organizational skills. Our employees are the strength behind Galapagos, a highly motivated team, eager to maintain Galapagos’ leading position and achieve breakthroughs in pharmaceutical research. Galapagos offers a competitive remuneration package and a dynamic work environment.
We are Galapagos : together we can make it happen…!