You will assist Purchasers in the operational management of purchases in compliance with internal rules and policies in a pharmaceutical environment:
• Monitoring of direct purchases
• Monitoring of purchase requests, placing of orders in application of negotiated contractual conditions, request for one-off offers.
• Management of administrative documents:
o Purchase request
o Order form
o Delivery note
o Management and registration in the ERP
• Logistics follow-up, validation of invoicing
• Management of complaints and dispute settlement on delivery notes and invoicing (request for deadline info / replacement - alternative / credit note / etc.)
• Assistance in updating the product database
• Analysis of the portfolio of goods purchases
• Create dashboards and complete the purchasing management tools
• Support to buyers in negotiations
• Sourcing and ad hoc negotiations
You are studying for a License, Master 1 or 2.
You have a good level of English.
You master computer tools (Excel, Outlook).
You have excellent relationships: daily contact with suppliers, researchers, technical and logistical services of the site. In addition, you are very organized, rigorous, autonomous, you like teamwork and have real ability to manage priorities.