Pleased to meet you, we are Galapagos, a dynamic fast growing Biotech company with offices in Europe in Belgium (Mechelen), France (Romainville), the Netherlands (Leiden), Switzerland (Basel), Spain (Madrid), Germany (München), the UK (London) and in the US (Boston).
We’re in the business of changing lives. In our quest to discover and develop life-improving medicines we go where no one has ever gone before. In every challenge we face, we see new opportunities. We want to challenge the impossible. We need thought leaders and rapid thinkers, entrepreneurs in spirit and status quo-fighters. Collaborative innovators and perseverant idealists. We need the best-in-class. In other words, we need you: The ‘make-it-happeners’.
We are looking for a Preclinical ADME Leader
Based in The Netherlands (Leiden) or France (Romainville) or Belgium (Mechelen)
Scope of the job:
You will join our Preclinical Development department, of which the Preclinical ADME team currently consists of 11 experts each working on a variety of projects in cross functional teams. This position is a good match for someone who has ran and/or monitored the different type of ADME studies for a number of years. Make a difference at Galapagos and play a key role in contributing to the transition of drug candidates to the clinic!
Your role more in detail:
• Provide scientific and technical expertise to drive the investigation of the ADME profile of drug candidates under development within the company
• Act as interface with CRO’s selected for preclinical in vivo and in vitro ADME studies (discuss budgets, timelines, study plans, results and reports)
• Ensure compliance according to GLP requirements
• Act as ADME representative in cross-functional project teams
• Contribute to the selection of best drug candidates
• Contribute to the preparation of scientific and technical dossiers for regulatory purposes
• Report to project teams and senior management
• Master or PhD in (Medical) Biology, Pharmacy or (Veterinary) Medicine
• At least 5 years’ experience in running/monitoring ADME studies with either relevant CRO or in the pharmaceutical industry
• You enjoy working in cross-functional teams, can easily connect and communicate with diverse stakeholders
• Experience with writing regulatory documents such as IBs, INDs, NDAs, MAAs
• Knowledge of/experience with conducting preclinical safety studies is an asset
• Excellent command of English (written and spoken)
What’s in it for you ?
You will be part of a fast growing and amazing company. As ‘make-it-happener’ you will get all the support you need to make your job successful. At Galapagos we aim to recruit the best people, who stand out among their peers, with integrity and excellent interpersonal and organizational skills. Our employees are the strength behind Galapagos, a highly motivated team, eager to maintain Galapagos’ leading position and achieve breakthroughs in pharmaceutical research. Galapagos offers a competitive remuneration package and a dynamic work environment.
We are Galapagos : together we can make it happen…!