Omnichannel Marketing Manager - France
Pleased to meet you, we are Galapagos, a dynamic fast growing Biotech company with offices in Europe in Belgium (Mechelen), the Netherlands (Leiden), Germany (Munich), France (Romainville / Paris), Switzerland (Basel), UK (London), Italy (Milan), Spain (Madrid) and in US (Boston).
We’re in the business of changing lives. In our quest to discover and develop life-improving medicines we go where no one has ever gone before. In every challenge we face, we see new opportunities. We want to challenge the impossible. We need thought leaders and rapid thinkers, entrepreneurs in spirit and status quo-fighters. Collaborative innovators and perseverant idealists. We need the best-in-class. In other words, we need you.
We are looking for an Omnichannel Marketing Manager for France to travel through the Customer Journey with us!
Scope of the job
The Omnichannel Marketing manager will be responsible to develop and implement the omnichannel marketing strategy.
In order to accelerate the transformation of our digital usage and be ready to interact and support care differently, more specifically 'remotely'.
This position reports to the Marketing Lead and supports the Marketing activities in France, in partnership with the Commercial, Market access, Medical, Regulatory Affairs and Global teams.
- Be a key player in the digital transformation
- Contribute to the definition of the omnichannel strategy (providing expertise on its digital component), which aims to improve the patient care pathway and develop the performance of brand. Be the guarantor of the integration of digital alongside other channels
- Establish and monitor relevant indicators to assess the impact of our digital actions
- Deploy and optimize omnichannel marketing campaigns as part of launches (new products, new indications) and implement a marketing automation approach
- Manage the Product web portal intended for healthcare professionals: project engineering, traffic generation, optimization of natural and paid referencing, integration into the Franchise's omnichannel communication strategy
- Contribute to the development of digital culture and ensure competitive and technological intelligence
- Participate in international working groups on the subject of digital innovation
- Actively participate in the operational implementation of seminars and mid-cycle meetings
- Develop documents, tools, promotional materials in compliance with regulatory and legal constraints
Who are you?
- Higher education in communication and / or in management / organization and / or in marketing (BAC + 5)
- Min. 3-5 years prior experience in Digital marketing
- Having directly worked in pharma/biotech environment or from digital agency side is a big advantage
- Strong understanding of local rules and regulations (Consent, Charte de la Visite Médicale, data privacy….)
- Knowledge and understanding of the different channels (remote engagement, preapproved and mass email, campaign tools, webinar, HCP portal etc)
- Curiosity, agility and creativity
- Sense of listening and openness and ability to communicate with clarity and impact
- Leadership and ability to unite
- Sense of anticipation and meeting deadlines
- Competence in management complex projects
- Analytical and synthetical skills and mindset
- Focus on results and customer satisfaction
- Strong fluent communication and presentation skills in French and English
What’s in it for you?
You will be part of a fast growing and amazing company. As ‘make-it-happener’ you will get all the support you need to make your job successful. At Galapagos we aim to recruit the best people, who stand out among their peers, with integrity and excellent interpersonal and organizational skills. Our employees are the strength behind Galapagos, a highly motivated team, eager to maintain Galapagos’ leading position and achieve breakthroughs in pharmaceutical research. Galapagos offers a competitive remuneration package and a dynamic work environment.
We are Galapagos : together we can make it happen…!