Medical Science Liaison Manager - Inflammation, France
Pleased to meet you, we are Galapagos, a dynamic fast growing Biotech company with offices in Europe in Belgium (Mechelen), France (Paris), the Netherlands (Leiden), Switzerland (Basel), Spain (Madrid), Italy (Milan), the UK (London), Germany (Munich) and in the US, (Boston).
We’re in the business of changing lives. In our quest to discover and develop life-improving medicines we go where no one has ever gone before. In every challenge we face, we see new opportunities. We want to challenge the impossible. We need thought leaders and rapid thinkers, entrepreneurs in spirit and status quo-fighters. Collaborative innovators and perseverant idealists. We need the best-in-class. In other words, we need you: The ‘make-it-happeners’.
We are looking for a Medical Science Liaison Manager - Inflammation in France! Are you ready to conquer the world and make it happen with us?
Scope of work
- Act as leader by mentoring, coaching and developing MSL's to fulfill their potential, while also delivering business objectives.
- Be a scientific expert in Inflammation (RA/Gastro) and is responsible for assessing the condition of the disease and solely in hindsight our products, patient treatment trends and studies in the areas in which we operate are to discuss on a peer-to-peer basis with a defined audience of external clinical and non-clinical stakeholders (doctors, pharmacists, hospital managers, board members of scientific societies and other stakeholders) in accordance with the general stakeholder mapping and as a trustworthy one to be regarded as a scientific contact and partner.
- The MSL role is field-based. They serve as a field-based extension of the Medical Affairs team.
- Through scientific interactions, you will gain valuable insight into treatment patterns and scientific activities in the field of inflammation (Rheumatology and Gastroenterology) and you will provide strategic input to the company's medical affairs plan.
- Through scientific interactions with external stakeholders, you increase the medical value of our products, based on the risk-benefit profile of our drugs, and contribute to the promotion of innovative therapeutic approaches for patients.
Who are you?
- You have a higher degree in Life Sciences (MD, PharmD, or PhD or equivalent) is required
- You have great experience as MSL in the field in France and more than 3 years of line management experience
- You have a solid track record of effective and influential oral presentations within the healthcare / science industry
- You have excellent people management skills
- You have proven medical, clinical, or research experience in inflammation (Rheumatology and/or Gastroenterology)
- You are fluent in French and proficient in English.
What’s in it for you?
You will be part of a fast growing and amazing company. As ‘make-it-happener’ you will get all the support you need to make your job successful. At Galapagos, we aim to recruit the best people, who stand out among their peers, with integrity and excellent interpersonal and organizational skills. Our employees are the strength behind Galapagos, a highly motivated team, eager to maintain Galapagos’ leading position and achieve breakthroughs in pharmaceutical research. Galapagos offers a competitive remuneration package and a dynamic work environment.
We are Galapagos: together we can make it happen…!