Marketing Lead (m/f/d) für den Bereich Entzündungen - Deutschland
We are pleased to meet you. We are Galapagos , a dynamic, fast growing biotech company with offices in Europe in Belgium (Mechelen), France (Romainville + Paris), the Netherlands (Leiden), Switzerland (Basel), Italy (Milan), Spain (Madrid) , Great Britain (London), Germany (Munich) and the USA (Boston).
Our job is to improve the lives of others. In our quest to discover and develop life-enhancing drugs, we venture into completely unexplored areas. We see new opportunities in every challenge we face. We want to try the impossible. We need thought leaders and quick thinkers, people with an entrepreneurial spirit who are not satisfied with the status quo. We need cooperative innovators and tireless idealists. We need the best in class. In other words, we need you: a "make-it-happener".
We are looking for a Marketing Lead (m / f / d) for inflammation in Germany.
The marketing lead for inflammation will be an important member of the German commercial team at Galapagos. He will be responsible for the development and implementation of the marketing strategy for the launch of our first product and many other future products.
The Marketing Lead will report to Germany, who is responsible for the country, and will work with colleagues in the areas of sales, market access, medicine and development, as well as with our partner Gilead. Together you ensure that the smooth implementation is in line with the business strategy and goals in Germany.
- They prepare GLPG for the successful launch of our first product in Germany. You carry out an in-depth market analysis for all customers and accounts.
- They work with the Sales and Customer Engagement departments to successfully implement and manage all go-to-market activities.
- They have strong functional marketing skills as well as strong analytical skills and a sound strategic business judgment.
- You promote the implementation of the local brand strategy by making optimal use of the HQ omnichannel services and local skills that are available to you.
- They combine customer insights and CRM data with omnichannel functions to create world-class customer journeys that drive conversion and business impact.
- You drive the product strategy and sales together with the commercial team; They ensure excellent communication with the commercial team.
- They ensure that all strategies and tactics comply with all internal / external regulations and standards.
- They communicate and interact with medical professionals to organize and implement activities and local projects.
- They develop and implement annual brand plans through cross-functional collaboration and in coordination with customer and market insights. They identify opportunities for business growth and competitive advantages.
- They monitor and analyze sales reports along with customer insights / needs to provide the company with appropriate recommendations based on the information gathered.
- You build effective and productive internal relationships in all disciplines within the Galapagos; R&D, development and shared services.
Who are you?
- You have a university degree (science, medicine, business, marketing).
- At least 3 years of previous experience in marketing / brand management in a medical environment (pharmaceuticals, biotech, agencies, private clinics, medical products and services).
- Experience in successfully developing marketing plans that have proven positive business results.
- Experience with product launches in pharma / biotech.
- Experience in management and working with budget specifications.
- Good knowledge of local regulatory, medical and compliance processes.
- Market experience in the affected therapeutic area preferred.
- Experience in using multiple channels of the marketing mix and proof of successful implementations via digital channels.
- Experience with brand planning processes and with strategy execution.
- Mindset & Experience: You understand the need for an integrated brand strategy that uses both personal and digital channels.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Flexible thinking and constant innovation.
- Fluency in German and English.
What do you get from it?
You will be part of a fast growing, amazing company. As a "make-it-happener" you get all the support you need to carry out your work successfully. Galapagos strives to recruit the best people who stand out for their integrity and excellent interpersonal and organizational skills. Our people are the strength of Galapagos, a highly motivated team dedicated to maintaining Galapagos leadership and breakthroughs in pharmaceutical research. Galapagos offers a competitive compensation package and a dynamic work environment.
We are Galapagos: Together we can do it!