Marketing Lead Italy - IT, Milano
Pleased to meet you, we are Galapagos, a dynamic fast growing Biotech company with offices in Europe in Belgium (Mechelen), France (Romainville + Paris), the Netherlands (Leiden), Switzerland (Basel), Italy (Milano), Spain (Madrid), UK (London), Germany (München), and in US, Boston.
We’re in the business of changing lives. In our quest to discover and develop life-improving medicines we go where no one has ever gone before. In every challenge we face, we see new opportunities. We want to challenge the impossible. We need thought leaders and rapid thinkers, entrepreneurs in spirit and status quo-fighters. Collaborative innovators and perseverant idealists. We need the best-in-class. In other words, we need you: The ‘make-it-happeners’.
We are looking for a Marketing Lead Italy.
Scope of the job
The Marketing Lead will support the development and execution of the commercialization as well as leading launch and post launch excellence initiatives to achieve business targets to meet corporate objectives. The ideal candidate should have a problem-solving mindset while demonstrating strong communication skills and the ability to work effectively within cross-functional teams.
- Lead and support the development and execution of the Company’s product launch by interaction with International and local lines and functions
- Work collaboratively with the International region to execute best in class launch strategy
- Partner with key internal and external stakeholders to develop a differentiated target product profile
- Help conduct market research to ensure customer perspective is woven throughout strategies and tactics
- Work with creative agencies to help deliver best-in class strategies & tactics to support continued industry leading solutions for patients and providers, ensuring flawless execution and budget management
- Support financial forecasts and long-range planning
- Proactively seek and maintain in-depth industry awareness and identify/react appropriately to changes in market trends, competition, product development and new product releases and adjust Marketing plans accordingly
Who are you?
- You have 5+ years of direct experience working in the Life Science industry Marketing; preferably at a global Pharmaceutical or Biotechnology company
- You have people management experience and/or a demonstrated record of project-based leading with strong understanding of Life Science marketing funnel
- Must have experience working in a I&I Therapeutic area
- Experience developing local marketing strategies for I&I treatments
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically and make sound strategic recommendations
- Entrepreneurial, energetic, dynamic, enthusiastic, decisive, and self-motivated; possesses a sense of urgency with the ability and strong desire to "make things happen"
- Strong practical, quantitative and analytical skills
- General experience in commercialization and drug development; experience in rare a plus
- Exhibits outstanding written and oral communication skills, including the ability to effectively write and deliver presentations to professionals at all levels within the Company
What’s in it for you?
You will be part of a fast growing and amazing company. As ‘make-it-happener’ you will get all the support you need to make your job successful. At Galapagos we aim to recruit the best people, who stand out among their peers, with integrity and excellent interpersonal and organizational skills. Our employees are the strength behind Galapagos, a highly motivated team, eager to maintain Galapagos’ leading position and achieve breakthroughs in pharmaceutical research. Galapagos offers a competitive remuneration package and a dynamic work environment.
We are Galapagos: together we can make it happen…!