Pleased to meet you, we are Galapagos, a dynamic fast growing Biotech company with offices in Europe in Belgium (Mechelen), France (Romainville + Paris), the Netherlands (Leiden), Switzerland (Basel), Italy (Milano), Spain (Madrid), UK (London), Germany (München), the Nordics (Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Finland, Iceland), Austria (Vienna) and in US, Boston.
We’re in the business of changing lives. In our quest to discover and develop life-improving medicines we go where no one has ever gone before. In every challenge we face, we see new opportunities. We want to challenge the impossible. We need thought leaders and rapid thinkers, entrepreneurs in spirit and status quo-fighters. Collaborative innovators and perseverant idealists. We need the best-in-class. In other words, we need you: The ‘make-it-happeners’.
We are looking for a Marketing & Communication Buyer - Paris, FR; Mechelen, BE or Munich, DE
Scope of the job:
The Marketing & Communication Buyer will be responsible of initiating and executing procurement projects related to commercial categories (Marketing, Market Research, Medical Education, Events, Digital) in alignment with Business priorities and Procurement strategies.
- Understand Business requirements and plan for efficient support (RFP or any other Procurement activity)
- Constantly dig on the market to create intelligence and identify innovative suppliers
- Use vendor management skills and tools to track and develop vendor performance and vendor relationships
- Create & share category best practices to support stakeholders
- Contracting: Systematically and efficiently, support in legal contract review, approval of financial terms and conditions, compliance to maximize financial and operational performance and minimize risk.
- Understand and adhere to the organization's policies and procedures and relevant regulatory codes and codes of conduct
Who are you ?
An education at university level is required (Master’s degree in purchasing or business administration).
A minimum of 3 years procurement experience in an international environment
Marketing and communication procurement experience ideally in pharmaceutical industry
What’s in it for you ?
You will be part of a fast growing and amazing company. As ‘make-it-happener’ you will get all the support you need to make your job successful. At Galapagos we aim to recruit the best people, who stand out among their peers, with integrity and excellent interpersonal and organizational skills. Our employees are the strength behind Galapagos, a highly motivated team, eager to maintain Galapagos’ leading position and achieve breakthroughs in pharmaceutical research. Galapagos offers a competitive remuneration package and a dynamic work environment.
We are Galapagos : together we can make it happen…!