ITS Vendor Manager - Mechelen,BE
Pleased to meet you, we are Galapagos, a dynamic fast growing Biotech company with offices in Europe in Belgium (Mechelen), France (Romainville & Paris), the Netherlands (Leiden), Switzerland (Basel), Italy (Milano), Spain (Madrid), the UK (London), Germany (München), and in the US (Boston).
We are in the business of changing lives. In our quest to discover and develop life-improving medicines we go where no one has ever gone before. In every challenge we face, we see new opportunities. We want to challenge the impossible. We need thought leaders and rapid thinkers, entrepreneurs in spirit and status quo-fighters. Collaborative innovators and perseverant idealists. We need the best-in-class. In other words, we need you.
We are looking for an ITS Vendor Manager - Mechelen, BE
Scope of your job
You support and advise the department with all outsourced ITS activities and provide support with the Supplier Management Framework (SMF) and service level agreements. You maintain a close relationship with other Shared Services departments, like Procurement & Legal aligning processes with the rest of the company.
- Work in accordance with the Galapagos Supplier Management Framework (SMF)
- Demand forecast management in close collaboration with the business partners for business demands and the ITS leads in general.
- Support Procurement in the set-up of all outsourced ITS activities, facilitating contracting and work orders including the set up of a vendor management plan
- Inventory and maintenance of the relationships with the resource providers and partners
- Implement and maintain procedures and templates in support of outsourcing, including an ITS service catalogue enabling support and use of KPI’s and SLA’s for these respective services
- Work closely with a variety of internal stakeholders – act as a bridge between external vendors and internal stakeholders
- Ensure ITS needs for due diligence, risk assessment and continuity vendor management are accomplished
- Track, measure, report and evaluate vendor performance
- Identify improvement areas internally as well as perform closely with all internal stakeholders to prepare solutions
- Implement new levels of oversight for outsourced activities
- Identify process enhancement to present increasing operational efficiency in entire business partner processes
- Monitor contractual agreements for all IT function’s vendors
- Participate to formulate workflow processes, methods and policies
- Train both internal and external staff on relavant activities to ensure good working practices with vendors
- Adherence to existing Policies and Procedures and ensure timely completion of relevant training.
Who are you?
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Information Management or an equivalent combination of education and experience;
- Proven, in depth experience with outsourcing of software and hardware services
- Proven experience in leading or implementing new ways of working;
- Work independently, being able to partner on all applicable levels with the user groups
- Good communicator, both in English (must) as well as in Dutch (preferred) or French (a plus).
What’s in it for you?
You will be part of a fast growing and amazing company. As ‘make-it-happener’ you will get all the support you need to make your job successful. At Galapagos we aim to recruit the best people, who stand out among their peers, with integrity and excellent interpersonal and organizational skills. Our employees are the strength behind Galapagos, a highly motivated team, eager to maintain Galapagos’ leading position and achieve breakthroughs in pharmaceutical research. Galapagos offers a competitive remuneration package and a dynamic work environment.
We are Galapagos : together we can make it happen…!