Global Customer Insights Lead
Pleased to meet you, we are Galapagos, a dynamic fast growing Biotech company with offices in Europe in Belgium (Mechelen), France (Romainville + Paris), the Netherlands (Leiden), Switzerland (Basel), Italy (Milano), Spain (Madrid), UK (London), Germany (München), and in US, Boston.
We are in the business of changing lives. In our quest to discover and develop life-improving medicines we go where no one has ever gone before. In every challenge we face, we see new opportunities. We want to challenge the impossible. We need thought leaders and rapid thinkers, entrepreneurs in spirit and status quo-fighters. Collaborative innovators and perseverant idealists. We need the best-in-class. In other words, we need you !
We are looking for a Global Customer Insights Lead to join our quickly expanding Commercial team.
Scope of the job
Co-create and execute global Insights Generation Plans in close collaboration with cross functional teams and aggregate data from different sources to deliver actionable insights and optimize business decision making.
Provide strategic business insights capabilities, using state of the art methodologies. Consolidate insights from primary market research, analytics, and competitive intelligence into insights and recommendations (where possible), support cross functional teams to understand customer needs, optimize strategy and customer interfaces.
- Providing deep subject matter expertise to the business including:
- methods to gather insights on continues basis to provide ‘real time’ understanding of our customers’ needs
- different approaches for qualitative and quantitative research in various stakeholder groups (i.e. HCP, patients, payers)
- methodologies for predictive analytics such as conjoint analysis
- experience with data analytics to optimize channel & brand strategies
- Being the go-to partner for both global and country teams in inflammation and fibrosis and successfully
- propose optimal approach and vendor for market research, ensure delivery of HQ and local objectives
design, implement and coordinate centrally-led, local market research projects and activities
translate market research information into strategic implications and provides recommendations to inform strategy, execution and investment
- consolidate integrated learnings from insights for data driven decision making
- ensure regional dissemination of market research results and implications
- Partner with cross functional in & above country teams to ensure effective pull through of insights and understanding impact on i.e. product forecasts, brand- and omni-channel strategy
- Experience with agile methodology to plan, design and run pilots to rapidly measure impact and adapt is a pre
Who are you
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in customer insights/market research in pharma including above country (especially EU and/or USA)
- Experience in both established and rare disease is preferred
Agency/Consulting background is preferred
- Track-record of research that has driven actionable change and a positive impact on business and customer satisfaction
- Expertise in a broad range of qualitative / quantitative research methodologies, research and tools
- Able to aggregate data from different sources and communicate insights & implications in clear and concise way
- Able to influence and challenge the business decisions in a diplomatic way
- Thrives in a dynamic environment and operates with confidence in ambiguous situations
- Able to set priorities, develop and manage multiple projects and timelines simultaneously
- Strong project management skills
- You are an excellent communicator in English and you easily connect with others
- Flexible and open to travel
- This position can be located in any of our European offices.
What’s in it for you?
You will be part of a fast growing and amazing company.
As a ‘make-it-happener’ you will get all the support, you need to make your job successful.
At Galapagos, we aim to recruit the best people, who stand out among their peers, with integrity and excellent interpersonal and organizational skills. Our employees are the strength behind Galapagos, a highly motivated team, eager to maintain Galapagos’ leading position and achieve breakthroughs in pharmaceutical research.
Galapagos offers a competitive remuneration package and a dynamic work environment.
We are Galapagos: together we can make it happen…!