Data Analyst France
Pleased to meet you, we are Galapagos, a dynamic fast growing Biotech company with offices in Europe in Belgium (Mechelen), France (Romainville), the Netherlands (Leiden), Switzerland (CH) and in US, Boston.
We’re in the business of changing lives. In our quest to discover and develop life-improving medicines we go where no one has ever gone before. In every challenge we face, we see new opportunities. We want to challenge the impossible. We need thought leaders and rapid thinkers, entrepreneurs in spirit and status quo-fighters. Collaborative innovators and perseverant idealists. We need the best-in-class. In other words, we need you.
We are looking for a Data Analyst France
Scope of the job
Galapagos is unstoppable and our commercial team is ready to take off in France as well. For this reason, we are looking for someone to take the lead and become our first Data Analyst in France.
As our Data Analyst (France), you will provide thought leadership to the organization through the proper application of analytical techniques in the following areas: business/data analytics, forecasting, market intelligence, reporting.
- Raise the bar: bring Galapagos go-to-market on the next industry performance curve
- Embrace change: define sharply where change is needed and where to implement efficiently standard solutions
- Act as a pioneer: take and apply learnings from other industries
- Make it happen: ensure foundational operations in place; translate the vision into a plan, encompassing all capabilities needed, the resources, the cross-functional interaction
- Set sail: embrace the ambiguity, get started and keep going; learn while doing, deliver the “must-do” (e.g. CRM, analysis, reports) while designing and building the elements of innovation and differentiation
- support the local commercial team in the collection and analysis of quantitative and qualitative information
- implement and evolve SFE systems such as Veeva CRM & services and performance reports
- develop and drive governance for the usage of Veeva CRM in alignment with other commercial processes
- analyze monthly/ quarterly sales, customers data, segmentation and channels activity data
- support the planning and execution of market researches in France, together with competitive intelligence activities
- use agile methodology to plan, design and run pilots and rapid measurement of impact
- translate data into relevant insights
- model, plan and update national commercial scenarios (from patient prevalence to revenues), with the guidance of the brand leaders
- track business indicators and identify action plans when appropriate.
- create models for bottom-up sales forecasting and scenario planning with country commercial leaders
- advise senior-level internal customers (e.g. Marketing, Manufacturing, Finance, Product Management) on forecasting assumptions, inputs and outputs.
- analyse customer data to define profiles, preferences and other insights relevant for channel and brand strategies
- summarize all above in KPIs and executive reports maintained and distributed regularly
- build digital channels in collaboration with IT and vendors and support the country leader in their uses
- Collaborate closely with marketing, commercial, OM and analytics colleagues in HQ and countries to ensure alignment, consistency & efficiency
Who are you?
- At least 5 years of experience in biotech-pharma and ideally other regulated industries.
- Demonstrated track record with SFE matters such as, but not limited to, CRM, SF sizing, territory alignment, targeting & segmentation and incentive management
- Hands-on experience with Veeva CRM packages and knows how to set-up & implement systems across multiple countries in order to allow a fully integrated multi-channel approach
- Proven ability to analyse markets and competition
- Proven ability to recognize and interpret business issues/opportunities and recommend solutions through analysis.
- Ability to effectively communicate technical and qualitative information to executives in all functional areas through interpersonal, verbal, and written channels
- Experienced in successful cross-functional teamwork
- Experience in vendor selection and management
- Strong communication, influencing and presentation skills
- Hands-on self-starter with proven experience to shape the function in close collaboration with the commercial teams
- Ability to work in a fast pace and growing organisation and deliver quick wins as well as future vision and roadmaps
- Team player that effectively interacts with cross-functional stakeholders at multiple levels
What’s in it for you?
You will be part of a fast growing and amazing company. As ‘make-it-happener’ you will get all the support you need to make your job successful. At Galapagos we aim to recruit the best people, who stand out among their peers, with integrity and excellent interpersonal and organizational skills. Our employees are the strength behind Galapagos, a highly motivated team, eager to maintain Galapagos’ leading position and achieve breakthroughs in pharmaceutical research. Galapagos offers a competitive remuneration package and a dynamic work environment.
We are Galapagos : together we can make it happen…!