Pleased to meet you, we are Galapagos, a dynamic fast growing Biotech company with offices in Europe in Belgium (Mechelen), France (Romainville), the Netherlands (Leiden), Basel (Switzerland), Italy, Spain, Germany, UK and in the US (Boston).
We’re in the business of changing lives. In our quest to discover and develop life-improving medicines we go where no one has ever gone before. In every challenge we face, we see new opportunities. We want to challenge the impossible. We need thought leaders and rapid thinkers, entrepreneurs in spirit and status quo-fighters. Collaborative innovators and perseverant idealists. We need the best-in-class. In other words, we need you.
We are looking for a Customer Service Officer.
Scope of the job
Galapagos will be launching new medicinal products to the market. The Supply Chain Department ranges from the sourcing of the products to the delivery of our products to our customers based in the Benelux, France, Spain and Italy. In this role, you will be the first point of contact for our customers, supporting them in ordering products, ensuring proper delivery of goods and handle customers’ requests for an excellent customer experience.
The primary accountabilities in this role are:
• Deliver an excellent customer service experience, be a problem solver in case of issues and represent Galapagos to these customers as a customer-friendly, qualitative and reliable company
• Collect and process customer orders in SAP on a daily basis
• Follow-up with our third-party logistic partner timely delivery of orders to customers
• Monitor order-to-delivery performance via appropriate KPIs
• Share KPIs with third-party logistics partner and agree on improving actions
• Regularly update internal stakeholders on customers feedbacks and to enhance customer satisfaction
Who are you ?
You are a Customer Service Professional with proven experience in this field, more specifically:
- Bachelor or Master degree with commercial orientation. Training and experience in Supply Chain is preferred
- Minimum of 2 years of related working experience in Biotech, Biopharmaceutical or Pharmaceutical industry
- Have experience of SAP and good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to work independently and able to prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Customer service oriented and ability to adapt/respond to different types of situations
- Excellent interpersonal, listening & communication skills
- Fluent in Dutch, French and English. Knowledge of Spanish and/or Italian is a plus.
What’s in it for you ?
You will be part of a fast growing and amazing company. As ‘make-it-happener’ you will get all the support you need to make your job successful. At Galapagos we aim to recruit the best people, who stand out among their peers, with integrity and excellent interpersonal and organizational skills. Our employees are the strength behind Galapagos, a highly motivated team, eager to maintain Galapagos’ leading position and achieve breakthroughs in pharmaceutical research. Galapagos offers a competitive remuneration package and a dynamic work environment.
We are Galapagos : together we can make it happen…!