Customer Network Manager Inflammation, South East Germany - GER
Pleased to meet you, we are Galapagos, a dynamic fast growing Biotech company with offices in Europe in Belgium (Mechelen), France (Romainville & Paris), the Netherlands (Leiden), Switzerland (Basel), Italy (Milano), Spain (Madrid), the UK (London), Germany (München), and in the US (Boston).
We are in the business of changing lives. In our quest to discover and develop life-improving medicines we go where no one has ever gone before. In every challenge we face, we see new opportunities. We want to challenge the impossible. We need thought leaders and rapid thinkers, entrepreneurs in spirit and status quo-fighters. Collaborative innovators and perseverant idealists. We need the best-in-class. In other words, we need you.
We are looking for a Customer Network Manager Inflammation, South East Germany - GER
Scope of your job
You will identify, initiate and manage several regional and national network-projects with German doctors, nurses or other health care professionals and you will be reporting to the Customer Network Teamlead. There will be four regional network managers linked to the four sales regions.
- Responsible for regional/national projects connecting customers in the field of rheumatology and gastroenterology
- Work cooperatively with Medical Science Liaisons, Market Access Managers, Marketing and Sales Team (SM, TS) on various cross-functional projects.
- Build and extend business relationships with key customers, accounts and relevant key opinion leaders.
- Manage dedicated project budgets, speaker events, regional/national workshops, round tables etc. and other miscellaneous external expenditures.
- Utilize a level of product and therapeutic disease working knowledge to promote initiate and manage projects related to Galapagos products to healthcare professionals.
- Prepare account plan for defined accounts / networks, assigns projects and communicates required actions to achieve goals.
- Assist in the identification and resolution of issues and opportunities and communicates proactively to marketing, sales and market access management.
- Complete necessary administrative tasks in a timely and compliant manner e.g. updating planned and running projects, expenses, etc.
- Compliance with all regulatory agencies, state, and national law is required.
- Account network and referral pathways: insight generation and engagement strategies and tactics
Who are you?
- A minimum Bachelor degree and/or relevant sales experience within the pharmaceutical or healthcare industry with country-specific pharmaceutical sales certifications is essential. (§75 AMG)
- Previous pharmaceutical experience is essential and relevant therapeutic working knowledge preferably in the field of rheumatology and gastroenterology is desirable.
- Demonstrated ability to adapt quickly to a changing environment, understanding new business challenges and how digital solutions can help overcome them.
- Strong skills to identify, manage and execute projects with different customers. Able to connect customers in value adding projects.
- Can speak about the pros and cons of the existing therapy algorithms in a competitive market (overall goals of plan, cost vs. efficacy, dosing, duration, side effects etc.) according to the marketing/sales strategy. You are familiar with industry trends and remains current with competitor’s resources and practices.
- Are able to identify rising issues / solutions / opportunities and is able to present / communicate arguments to management/marketing.
- Are able to work in a cross-functional infield team: Medical, Marketing, Sales, and Market Access
- Proven experience in account planning and cross functional account management approach.
What’s in it for you?
You will be part of a fast growing and amazing company. As ‘make-it-happener’ you will get all the support you need to make your job successful. At Galapagos we aim to recruit the best people, who stand out among their peers, with integrity and excellent interpersonal and organizational skills. Our employees are the strength behind Galapagos, a highly motivated team, eager to maintain Galapagos’ leading position and achieve breakthroughs in pharmaceutical research. Galapagos offers a competitive remuneration package and a dynamic work environment.
We are Galapagos : together we can make it happen…!