Customer Insight & Engagement Lead for Nordics / Alpine - Nordics/Alpine
Pleased to meet you, we are Galapagos, a dynamic fast growing Biotech company with offices in Europe in Belgium (Mechelen), the Netherlands (Leiden), Germany (Munich), France (Romainville / Paris), Switzerland (Basel), UK (London), Italy (Milan), Spain (Madrid), the Nordics (Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Norway, Iceland), Austria (Vienna) and in US (Boston).
We’re in the business of changing lives. In our quest to discover and develop life-improving medicines we go where no one has ever gone before. In every challenge we face, we see new opportunities. We want to challenge the impossible. We need thought leaders and rapid thinkers, entrepreneurs in spirit and status quo-fighters. Collaborative innovators and perseverant idealists. We need the best-in-class. In other words, we need you: The ‘make-it-happeners’.
We are looking for a Customer Insight & Engagement Lead for Nordics & Alpine.
This position can be performed from any of our Nordics / Alpine locations.
Scope of the job:
The CI & Engagement Lead Nordics & Alpine Markets is a key role within the Commercial & Medical Affairs Team, supporting the Area Head and the Business Unit Directors to achieve the commercial goals for this geographical region by providing analytic insights for our first medicine in different indications. You will also work closely with the Medical Director, the International teams and all the local teams.
Primary responsibility for the performance reporting and running the sales operations (CRM, sales reports and insights). Additionally, will assist functions to deliver against strategies, uses of, and process related to national and sub national assets, including national and regional data sources.
The Nordics & Alpine markets are the following countries: Finland, Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Iceland, Austria and Switzerland.
- Strengthen brand performance and launch effectiveness with market analytics and business insights based on national level data and other secondary data resources
- Responsible for creation and delivery of weekly/monthly/quarterly business reports at all levels: Nordics & Alpine region, national and sub-national
- Responsible for stewardship of syndicated IQVIA data and secondary data assets
- Manage the CRM for the different country teams, territory alignments and continuously look for improvements
- Provide Commercial Analytics capabilities within the region, including customer facing team activity analytics, sales data from different wholesalers, commercial planning and sales operations
- Develop processes to track and analyze account performance and territory/customer segmentation performance
- Manage the customer data and update to ensure sales force effectiveness and full Customer 360 view
- Support quota, supply and stocktaking at local wholesalers and identify opportunities to improve.
- With leadership team decide on sales incentive plans and run analysis.
- Assist with effective communication of results to Sr executives and brand teams
Who are you:
- Minimum Bachelors’ Degree (or equivalent) in Life sciences, Finance, Business or International Management - MBA or Master’s degree is an advantage
- Pharma and/or Medical Devices or similar Life Science industry experience is essential
- 3+ years business, system or commercial analytics, IT/systems experience
- Above country experience is desirable, experience in the European region is a must
- In depth knowledge and proven experience of Veeva CRM, Customer data and activity data reporting.
- Knowledge of sales and key account management processes
- Analytical reasoning abilities, intellectual curiosity, strong business acumen, and creativity in problem solving
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Ability to interact effectively with all levels of the organization, from product managers to senior executives
- Ability to provide data-driven solutions to derive business insights
- Ability to synthesize large amounts of information into concise, easy to understand story and visualization for executive management
- Builds strong relationships with peers and cross functionally with partners outside Nordics and Alpines to enable higher performance
- Advanced knowledge of Excel, building data models and advanced pivot tables
- Strong communication, negotiation & influence skills, at management level
- Strong Analytical & Commercial acumen
- Team Player; connects with all cultures & values
- Strong Organizational, Time Management. Project Management & Presentation skills
- Self-starter adding value immediately
- Natural problem solver with a cooperative style
- English proficient - at least 1 or 2 languages relevant for the area preferred
What’s in it for you ?
You will be part of a fast growing and amazing company. As ‘make-it-happener’ you will get all the support you need to make your job successful. At Galapagos we aim to recruit the best people, who stand out among their peers, with integrity and excellent interpersonal and organizational skills. Our employees are the strength behind Galapagos, a highly motivated team, eager to maintain Galapagos’ leading position and achieve breakthroughs in pharmaceutical research. Galapagos offers a competitive remuneration package and a dynamic work environment.
We are Galapagos : together we can make it happen…!