Customer Insight & Engagement Lead Benelux - Leiden / Mechelen
Pleased to meet you, we are Galapagos, a dynamic fast growing Biotech company with offices in Europe in Belgium (Mechelen), the Netherlands (Leiden), Germany (Munich), France (Romainville / Paris), Switzerland (Basel), UK (London), Italy (Milan), Spain (Madrid), the Nordics, Austria (Viena) and in US (Boston).
We’re in the business of changing lives. In our quest to discover and develop life-improving medicines we go where no one has ever gone before. In every challenge we face, we see new opportunities. We want to challenge the impossible. We need thought leaders and rapid thinkers, entrepreneurs in spirit and status quo-fighters. Collaborative innovators and perseverant idealists. We need the best-in-class. In other words, we need you: The ‘make-it-happeners’.
We are looking for a Customer Insight & Engagement Lead Benelux.
Scope of the job:
Support the Commercial Lead Benelux by providing commercial analytic insights for Filgotinib in different indications. You will work closely with the Global and local commercial teams to review KPIs, produce complex reporting, and forecasting. This role helps keep leadership up to date on important business unit trends.
The position can be based either in Leiden (NL) or in Mechelen (BE).
- Provides Commercial Analytics and Operations capabilities within the Benelux, including forecasting, market research, commercial planning and sales operations.
- Provides insights relevant to pre launch readiness, brand performance and launch trajectory as well as forecasted revenue
- Proactively identifies KPIs, sales achievements, and other relevant analytics to examine and communicate trend analyses to measure and drive commercial success and efficiency.
- Prepares weekly/monthly/quarterly reports and analyses in support of monthly, quarterly and annual trends and performance to target.
- Provides sophisticated decision support to business leadership through the creation and enhancement of decision tools, models, presentations, and dashboards.
- Supports quota and sales incentive plans, reporting, pipeline review, and forecasting processes.
- Develops processes to track and analyze account performance and territory/customer segmentation performance.
- Provides continued evolution of field dynamics including field force sizing, and account prioritization in accordance with overall commercial strategy.
- Partners with the Sales, Market Access and Marketing to ensure alignment of commercialization strategy.
Who are you:
- A BS/BA and at least 5-7 years of marketing or related experience (sales, finance, forecasting, market research, etc.) in the pharmaceutical/biotech industry in Benelux.
- Highly skilled in influencing cross-functional teams, including interfacing with key internal and external stakeholders and with scientific and commercial teams.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills, including ability to synthesize data and deliver a clear overview of commercial strategy, opportunity and risks for the Leadership Team.
- Highly skilled at manipulating data in Excel for analytical purposes (vlookups and pivot tables).
- Aptitude for understanding challenges and create solutions.
- Fluent written / spoken English knowledge.
What’s in it for you ?
You will be part of a fast growing and amazing company. As ‘make-it-happener’ you will get all the support you need to make your job successful. At Galapagos we aim to recruit the best people, who stand out among their peers, with integrity and excellent interpersonal and organizational skills. Our employees are the strength behind Galapagos, a highly motivated team, eager to maintain Galapagos’ leading position and achieve breakthroughs in pharmaceutical research. Galapagos offers a competitive remuneration package and a dynamic work environment.
We are Galapagos : together we can make it happen…!