Corporate Presentations Designer - Mechelen, BE / Leiden, NL
Pleased to meet you, we are Galapagos, a dynamic fast growing Biotech company with offices in Europe in Belgium (Mechelen), France (Romainville), the Netherlands (Leiden), Switzerland (CH) and in US, Boston.
We’re in the business of changing lives. In our quest to discover and develop life-improving medicines we go where no one has ever gone before. In every challenge we face, we see new opportunities. We want to challenge the impossible. We need thought leaders and rapid thinkers, entrepreneurs in spirit and status quo-fighters. Collaborative innovators and perseverant idealists. We need the best-in-class. In other words, we need you !
We are looking for a Corporate Presentations Designer!
Scope of the job
As a member of the Communications Team, you will be responsible to create and manage presentations and communications materials that delight and engage our audiences. The position is based in Mechelen (BE) or Leiden (NL).
- Develop compelling visual presentation design catching attention and driving communication results
- Develop presentation strategy and design for high-profile events including Sales & Earnings, investor meetings and various other internal and external meetings.
- Create visual content for use on social and digital channels
- Organize and maintain a photo library
- Develop, edit and curate video for posting internally and externally
- Incorporate branding and look & feel into corporate presentations, fact sheets, etc
- Manage & execute multiple projects at once, efficiently meeting deadlines
- Effectively utilize and manage internal and external resources (i.e., printing, video, etc.) as needed.
- Establish and maintain quality standards.
Who are you?
- Bachelors degree required, at least five (5) years experience as a graphic designer
- Experience in pharma or life sciences or strong affinity with science is required
- Superior verbal and written communication skills in English
- Attention to detail with emphasis on accuracy and quality
- Proficiency in the Adobe Creative Suite, including InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, and Acrobat Pro. You'll also need to be proficient in PowerPoint. Knowledge of HTML is a plus.
- Creativity is your talent as well as strong data visualization skills, including a thorough grasp of creating complex charts, graphs, and tables in Adobe programs.
- A positive mindset, strong teamwork capability and a liking to work in an international multicultural setting
- Flexible and agile with ability to adapt quickly and be effective in new situations in a highly dynamic environment
- Proven organizational and time management skills. You must also be self-motivated and able to work independently.
- Possess passion, energy and enthusiasm to drive results
What’s in it for you?
You will be part of a fast growing and amazing company. As ‘make-it-happener’ you will get all the support you need to make your job successful. At Galapagos we aim to recruit the best people, who stand out among their peers, with integrity and excellent interpersonal and organizational skills. Our employees are the strength behind Galapagos, a highly motivated team, eager to maintain Galapagos’ leading position and achieve breakthroughs in pharmaceutical research. Galapagos offers a competitive remuneration package and a dynamic work environment.
We are Galapagos : together we can make it happen…!