Brand Manager Inflammation France - Paris
Pleased to meet you, we are Galapagos, a dynamic fast growing Biotech company with offices in Europe in Belgium (Mechelen), France (Romainville + Paris), the Netherlands (Leiden), Switzerland (Basel), Italy (Milano), Spain (Madrid), UK (London), Germany (München), and in US, Boston.
We’re in the business of changing lives. In our quest to discover and develop life-improving medicines we go where no one has ever gone before. In every challenge we face, we see new opportunities. We want to challenge the impossible. We need thought leaders and rapid thinkers, entrepreneurs in spirit and status quo-fighters. Collaborative innovators and perseverant idealists. We need the best-in-class. In other words, we need you: The ‘make-it-happeners’.
We are looking for a Brand Manager Inflammation for France!
The position is based in Paris.
Scope of the job
The Brand Manager Inflammation, a key member in the French commercial team at Galapagos, will be responsible for developing and implementing the marketing strategy for the launch of our first product and many more indications to come. This role reports to the Marketing Head and will work in strong partnership with the Commercial, Market access, Medical, Regulatory Affairs and Global teams. Together you will ensure seamless launch execution is in line with business strategy and goals in France.
- Prepare Galapagos for successful launch of Filgotinib in France.
- Demonstrate strong marketing functional competence as well as strong analytical capabilities to provide strategic business judgment, identify opportunities for business growth and competitive advantage
- Monitor and analyze sales reports together with customer insights to provide appropriate recommendations to the organization based on information collected.
- Support the teams in charge of promotion in order to compare your market analysis with the reality of the field, better understand HCP's and patient’s needs
- Analyze the overall care of the patient in the pathology, identify client needs and possible levers to improve patient care.
- Drive and implement strategic, innovative and ambitious annual brand plans through cross-functional collaboration with the various business partners, respecting deadlines, budget and internal procedures
- Build and drive effective and productive internal relationships within Galapagos’ cross functional teams and structures (Global and Affiliate levels) to build and deploy strategic and operational plans
- Build and drive a dedicated product core team with commercial team to better understand their needs and constraints, optimize the successful deployment of communication campaigns and regularly collect feedback.
- Build regular and meaningful long-term interaction with healthcare professionals to organize and implement activities and local projects.
- Ensure all strategies and tactics comply with all internal/external regulations and standards
Who are you?
- You have a university degree (Pharmacy, Medical, Science, Marketing or Business).
- Minimum 3 years prior experience in Marketing/ Brand Management
in pharmaceutical industry
- Experience in successfully developing marketing plans that have a proven track record of positive business results
- Experience with launching product(s)
- Patient oriented
- Experience in managing and working within budgets
- Good knowledge of local regulatory, medical and compliance processes
- Experience in concerned therapeutic area market is preferred
- Experience using multiple channels of marketing mix & evidence of successful implementations through digital channels
- Experience with brand planning processes and translating strategy into execution
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Flexible thinking and ability to continuously innovate
- Fluent in English
What’s in it for you?
You will be part of a fast growing and amazing company. As ‘make-it-happener’ you will get all the support you need to make your job successful. At Galapagos we aim to recruit the best people, who stand out among their peers, with integrity and excellent interpersonal and organizational skills. Our employees are the strength behind Galapagos, a highly motivated team, eager to maintain Galapagos’ leading position and achieve breakthroughs in pharmaceutical research. Galapagos offers a competitive remuneration package and a dynamic work environment.
We are Galapagos: together we can make it happen…!