Brand Manager for Belux - Mechelen, Belgium
Pleased to meet you, we are Galapagos, a dynamic fast growing Biotech company with offices in Europe in Belgium (Mechelen), France (Romainville + Paris), the Netherlands (Leiden), Switzerland (Basel), Italy (Milano), Spain (Madrid), UK (London), Germany (München), the Nordics (Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Finland, Iceland), Austria (Vienna) and in US, Boston.
We’re in the business of changing lives. In our quest to discover and develop life-improving medicines we go where no one has ever gone before. In every challenge we face, we see new opportunities. We want to challenge the impossible. We need thought leaders and rapid thinkers, entrepreneurs in spirit and status quo-fighters. Collaborative innovators and perseverant idealists. We need the best-in-class. In other words, we need you: The ‘make-it-happeners’.
We are looking for a Brand Manager for Belgium and Luxembourg!
Scope of the job
The Brand Manager will be a key member of the BeLux commercial team at Galapagos. He/She will contribute to the development of the marketing strategy and will effectively implement and manage campaigns and tactics (incl omnichannel activities) to drive growth of our key product.
The Brand Manager will report to the marketing lead BNL and work in partnership with the commercial, market access and medical colleagues. Together you will ensure seamless strategic planning and execution in line with company strategy and goals in Belux.
- Demonstrate strong marketing functional competence
- Contribute to the development of the marketing strategy and annual brand plans through cross-functional collaboration, aligned with customer and market insights
- Develop a deep understanding of the local market through deep market analysis in all customers and accounts, driving insights to develop and deliver innovate marketing initiatives
- Together with the commercial team drive product strategy, tactics and sales
- Pull through brand strategies and effectively implement & manage campaigns and tactics across multiple on & offline channels as appropriate for targeted customer segments
- Shape evolution of campaign operations as new and more channels are being introduced
- Monitor and analyse campaigns and tactics to continuously drive improvement
- Ensure excellent communication within the commercial team
- Identify opportunities for business growth and competitive advantage
- Involve and interact with healthcare professionals to organize and implement activities and local projects
- Ensure all strategies and tactics comply with all internal/external regulations and standards
- Build effective and productive internal relationships within Galapagos in all relevant disciplines
Who are you?
- University Degree (Science, Medical, Economics, Marketing)
Min. 3- 5 years work experience in product/brand management in the pharmaceutical industry in Belgium
- Experience with strategic marketing is mandatory
- Experience in Inflammation is not mandatory but an added value
- Proven track record in using multiple channels of marketing mix & evidence of successful implementations through digital channels
- Capable of managing multiple, multifunctional, cross team projects and activities
- Good knowledge of local regulatory, medical and compliance processes
- Flexible thinking and ability to continuously innovate
- Experience in managing and working within budgets
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Fluent in French, English and Dutch
- Working location: must be flexible to come to the Mechelen Headquarters 2 to 3 days/week
What’s in it for you?
You will be part of a fast growing and amazing company. As ‘make-it-happener’ you will get all the support you need to make your job successful. At Galapagos, we aim to recruit the best people, who stand out among their peers, with integrity and excellent interpersonal and organizational skills. Our employees are the strength behind Galapagos, a highly motivated team, eager to maintain Galapagos’ leading position and achieve breakthroughs in pharmaceutical research. Galapagos offers a competitive remuneration package and a dynamic work environment.
We are Galapagos: together we can make it happen…!