Purchaser, Category Buyer CRO Clinical Trials Phase I- Mechelen,BE
Core Purpose of Job:
Category Buyer CRO with main focus on Clinical trials PhI for R&D sites
- Support business in negotiation, RFI-RFP, tenders analyses
- Identify opportunities of costs savings and support in setting-up contracts
- Operational procurement tasks management
- Supplier relationship management (SRM): selection support, assessment, build tools for evaluation (metrics, KPI, etc.)
- Support the category manager in deploying the procurement outsourcing strategy and best practices
- Support business in RFP negotiations, benchmarks, trends and bid defence
- Create and implement outsourcing purchasing tools (RFP-RFQ)
- Formulate and analyse bid proposals for clinical trials in relation with the business.
- Understand the supplier’s and CRO’s cost structure in order to analyse efficiently the market
- Execute non-production requisitions to support the business needs in compliance with Corporate policies and procedures
- SRM: with the support of internal customers, relationship building, data review and analysis, performance monitoring and improvement.
- Sub-processes: Supplier Segmentation, Supplier Performance Management, Create Purchasing reviews, Supplier Risk Management.
- Sourcing: Support business functions and Approach to Market, Sourcing Documentation Creation, Negotiation and Supplier Selection, Sourcing Implementation.
- Contracting: Systematically and efficiently support in legal contract review, approval of financial terms and conditions, compliance to maximize financial and operational performance and minimize risk. Sub-processes: Legal, Finance, Contracts Approval, Contract Management and Compliance.
- Ensure, apply and deploy integrity of the procurement strategy that satisfy efficiency, regulatory, quality and savings goals
- Ensure integrity of the internal processing in compliance with SOx obligations and internal procedures
- Back up support of other purchasers