Ref: RMV 140
Within the Clinical Pharmacology group, you will provide quantitative pharmacokinetic (PK) and pharmacodynamic (PD) modelling and simulation expertise to Galapagos projects to understand the Clinical Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics of novel drug candidates.
Your principal accountabilities will be:
You will report to the Clinical Pharmacology Head and work in close collaboration with statisticians and physicians from the Clinical development group.
The ideal candidate for this job has:
● a PhD in relevant disciplines (PK, PD, Quantitative Pharmacology)
● at least 5 years’ experience in Modelling and Simulation in the Pharmaceutical Industry or Contract Research Organizations.
● a strong understanding of pharmacokinetic and quantitative pharmacology (PK/PD) principles.
● familiarity with quantitative approaches in drug development.
● Hands-on experience with modelling and simulation software packages (Phoenix, NonMEM) and statistical software (Splus, R or SAS, SymCyp and other similar tools)
You have the capability to work as an expert and share your expertise with other team members. You know how to work independently and within a team. You are used to work in project mode, including with geographically distant teams.
Your reactivity allows you to handle short delay and high pressure in competitive projects.
You have a good written and oral communication, both in English and French.