Brand Manager Inflammation - Leiden, NL
Pleased to meet you, we are Galapagos, a dynamic fast growing Biotech company with offices in Europe in Belgium (Mechelen), France (Romainville), the Netherlands (Leiden), Basel (Switzerland) and in US, Boston.
We’re in the business of changing lives. In our quest to discover and develop life-improving medicines we go where no one has ever gone before. In every challenge we face, we see new opportunities. We want to challenge the impossible. We need thought leaders and rapid thinkers, entrepreneurs in spirit and status quo-fighters. Collaborative innovators and perseverant idealists. We need the best-in-class. In other words, we need you: The ‘make-it-happeners’.
We are looking for a Brand Manager Inflammation!
Scope of the job
The brand manager Inflammation will be a key member in the Dutch commercial team at Galapagos. He/She will be responsible for developing and implementing the marketing strategy for the launch of our first product and many more indications to come.
The brand manager will report to the Commercial lead BeNeLux and work in partnership with the commercial, market access, medical, and development colleagues. Together you will ensure seamless launch execution is in line with business strategy and goals in the Netherlands.
- Prepare GLPG for successful launch of new Filgotinib in the Netherlands. Conduct deep market analysis in all customers and accounts.
- Collaborate with the Sales and Commercial Operations to successfully implement and manage all Go-To-Market activities
- Demonstrate strong marketing functional competence as well as strong analytical capabilities and sound, broader strategic business judgment.
- Together with the commercial team drive product strategy and sales; ensure excellent communication to commercial team
- Ensure all strategies and tactics comply with all internal/external regulations and standards
- Involve and interact with healthcare professionals to organize and implement activities and local projects.
- Develop and implement annual brand plans through cross-functional collaboration and aligned with customer and market insights. Identify opportunities for business growth and competitive advantage.
- Monitor and analyse sales reports together with customer insights/needs to provide appropriate recommendations to the organization based on information collected.
- Build effective and productive internal relationships within Galapagos in all disciplines; R&D, development and shared services
Who are you?
- University Degree (Science, Medical, Economics, Marketing).
- Minimum 3 years prior experience in Marketing/ Brand Management in corporate medical environment (pharma, agencies, private clinics, medical products and services).
- Experience in successfully developing marketing plans that have a proven track record of positive business results.
- Experience with launching product(s)
- Experience in managing and working within budgets.
- Good knowledge of local regulatory, medical and compliance processes.
- Experience in concerned therapeutic area market preferred
- Experience using multiple channels of marketing mix & evidence of successful implementations through digital channels
- Experience with brand planning processes and translating strategy into execution
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Flexible thinking and ability to continuously innovate
What’s in it for you?
You will be part of a fast growing and amazing company. As ‘make-it-happener’ you will get all the support you need to make your job successful. At Galapagos we aim to recruit the best people, who stand out among their peers, with integrity and excellent interpersonal and organizational skills. Our employees are the strength behind Galapagos, a highly motivated team, eager to maintain Galapagos’ leading position and achieve breakthroughs in pharmaceutical research. Galapagos offers a competitive remuneration package and a dynamic work environment.
We are Galapagos: together we can make it happen…!