Ref: RMV 148
As part of to the Discovery Site, you will manage the administrative tasks of the Discovery Department of Romainville which has several directors and services. You will also coordinate with the corresponding departments of the Development and support functions of each department.
Therefore, you will be in charge of:
- management of the Discovery Site agenda,
- ensuring all the administrative tasks for the Discovery : responding to emails, subscription management, meeting room agenda, digitisation and classification of labels, storage and archiving of Discovery files, updating of displays, editing of Procedures, etc.,
- the reception of visitors,
- travel management of the employees in coordination with the counterpart services of other departments: booking travel and hotels in France and abroad, negotiating prices, maintaining travel budgets, managing traveler profiles employees, etc.,
- management and follow-up of the registrations in connection with the HR department and maintaining the budget,
- supporting to quality service (management scanning of labels, archiving, procedures, etc),
- ensuring proficient interface and communication with the Biocitech services,
- organisation of scientific meetings for the three Galapagos sites,
- organisation of corporate events (team building, Christmas meals...).
You will take part in the transversal files in connection with the support services concerned: reception of new employees, EHS, etc.
BTS executive assistant or assistant of SME with 3 to 5 years of experience (or equivalent experience).
You can handle multiple tasks and work with a range of people. You have a very good sense of organisation and you know how to work quickly in managing deadlines. You are confident and you know how to use your skills towards the service to the employees and internal customers.
Very good coral and written expression in French and English. French/English bilingual essential; Dutch is a plus.